In the event you have lost your account details and need to gain access to your account, we cannot provide these to you without first verifying your identity and confirming account ownership. To gain access to a lost account, you need to first submit a support ticket and work with support to determine if we can verify your identity.
If you are unable to resolve this issue with support or are unable to submit a ticket, you may be required to fax or email us proof of ownership.
You can FAX us verification proof of your ownership of the domain or web hosting account to (888) 848-9769, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTABLE forms of verification proof are:
- Articles Of Incorporation.
- Business License.
- Proof of Trademark.
- Copy of UTILITY bill MATCHING the web hosting account or domain registration ADDRESS.
INCLUDED ON THIS FAX / EMAIL MUST BE THE FOLLOWING (SUBMISSIONS MISSING INFORMATION WILL SIMPLY BE DISCARDED WITHOUT RESPONSE):
- DOMAIN NAME in question:
- VALID E-Mail Address where we can send your LOGIN info to:
- PHONE Number where we can reach you if we have a question:
- FULL description of the form of verification proof you have provided:
- Copy of government issued photo id or passport of person submitting request
- Your Signature and Date.